A World-Leading Photo Competition Offering Both Advice And Prestige
Entries close 31 July 2021 - (or 24 July 2021 to be eligible for each fifth entry to be free - see below).
Announcement of winners is on 15 September 2021.
The Better Photography Magazine Photo of the Year Award 2021 offers great prizes and is highly respected around the world on the competition circuit.
- Every entry receives a judge’s comment to help you improve your photography. Many past entrants have noted how useful these comments have been!
- Your photographs are professionally judged by three AIPP Grand Masters of Photography and every entry gets a score.
- The best images will be awarded Bronze, Silver or Gold Awards.
- There are four exciting Category Awards, each with a first prize of $750.
- Entrants with three or more entries are also eligible for the prestigious Better Photography Magazine Photo of the Year 2021 Award with a AUS $2000 cash prize!
- Entries are open from 10 June 2021 and close 31 July 2021
- Results announced by 15 September 2021.
Get Professional Feedback!
We have three AIPP Grand Masters of Photography judging our competition because we want you to receive the benefit of genuine, professional experience. And we keep the same judges each year so you have consistency of judging and commentary. Plus, every entry gets a judge's comment to help you improve your work.
Our entrants come from the Americas, Europe, Russia, Asia and Oceania. So while we're an Australian based competition, now in its 15th year, we welcome international participation!
Every 5th Entry Is Free!
Entries are still just AUS $20 each (approximately US $15, depending on the exchange rate). However, for every four photos you enter, you get one entry free! So this is why we say every fifth entry is free!
- Emotive Portraiture
- Classic Landscapes
- Exotic Travel
- Revealing Nature
Don't Delay - Enter Now
Entries are open from 10 June - so challenge yourself? How many Bronze awards can you earn? How many Silver? Or is there a chance you could earn an elusive Gold?